Search the forum,

Discuss Problem Altech pump cold water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Altech shower pump GWMAP284. Suddenly this morning the water pressure reduced, and the temperature increased. It seems like the cold water pressure has disappeared. I'm quite sure no taps have been closed. I suppose there could be a blockage in the cold supply, but seems unlikely? Any tips please....

IMG_6375.JPG

Blocked filter where pipework joins pump? Is there a chance that the pump ran dry ie drained more water out of the loft tank than it could refill if that makes sense, if yes it could be an air lock? Any chance of more pics to show the hot and cold pipework into the pump. Might shed some light

Blocked filter where pipework joins pump? Is there a chance that the pump ran dry ie drained more water out of the loft tank than it could refill if that makes sense, if yes it could be an air lock? Any chance of more pics to show the hot and cold pipework into the pump. Might shed some light
Thank you for all this good advice. Unfortunately though the situation evolved quickly - the next time the shower was used the pump sprung a huge leak - so now I'm getting it replaced. Much appreciated though.

Ah sorry to hear that. Did you go for something a little better quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem Altech pump cold water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock