Search the forum,

Discuss PROTHERM, combi boiler, F1, fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've not seen this make of boiler before- has anyone any experience on them? Protherm 80E

Never seen one

IMG_3732.PNG

You been out to see it ?

Reply to PROTHERM, combi boiler, F1, fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water or heating. Everything seems to run but it just fails to ignite. I've changed the rectification and the spark electrodes. Cleaned the burner and the...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call for heat. If this is not the case. Can the divertor valve be the cause of the issue?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock