Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Public Liability insurance in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

Public Liability Insurance, Cheap Public Liability Insurance, Compare Public Liability Insurance, Public Liability Insurance Cover sponsor the forum and guarantee to beat any public liability insurance quote for members. Call their office if the quote online isn't cheap enough and tell them Dan from the forum sent you. Make sure you have the price you've already been quote from another provider to hand along with all the details and they'll do a quick check and then sort you out. MANY members on tilersforums are really happy with them and their service, you can take a look here: Insurance for Tilers - TilersForums.co.uk | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Dan

Dan Admin

3. Keepitinayrshire

Keepitinayrshire New Member

I went cheap only to find out my tools were not covered so I am around the same as you. I live in Ayrshire in Scotland
    I went cheaper than that only to find out it didn't cover tools. They also looked at my website Home - keepitinayrshire and found we did all trades and were not pleased at all till I told them it was separate insurance for different trades.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  4. Dan

Dan Admin

The best place for insurance at the minute is our own website, we have setup a thing with a firm.

Insurance for Plumbers

Using the buying power of 10's of thousands of tradesmen to get it cheaper.

5. moonlight

moonlight Plumber GSR

The CIPHE (Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers) also offer good rates to their members.