Search the forum,

Discuss Pump not working e3 error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
e3=under load protection, not entirely sure what that means but check you have enough water in the system perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump not working e3 error code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but when/if it resets. the burner will refire without any boiler reset? If this fault code is up while in CH mode and there is a demand for HW, will the boiler...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the temp just goes down and then flashes up 0c. From what I can see this error code means blocked burner? The oven also will not ignite. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock