Search the forum,

Discuss Quadra waterfall bath shower mixer, two screws missing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I really need help on how to fix this issue, we purchased this from better bathrooms over a year ago.
But recently two small screws from underneath the tap have come loose in the pic shown. This means when the tap is switched on water comes through the holes, as well as the tap.
The screws are tiny, but I don't want to have to replace the hole unit for the shake of this. Could something be used to plug the holes, any suggestions would help or if I can replace the screws.

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

They hold the strainer/gauge in place don't they...although it's quite tight? Clear silicone in the holes wouldn't harm

Ct1 or stick all clear but all you really want to stop is the water coming from the holes.

Funnily enough I came across the exact same issue on a quadra basin mixer tap today! When I removed other screw and the strainer it turned out that threaded block had completely disintegrated. Tap was only about 2 years old and customer had purchased from Victoria Plum, so advised to contact Vic Plum for replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quadra waterfall bath shower mixer, two screws missing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock