Search the forum,

Discuss Quotes on a boiler replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, am looking quotes on a replacement gas boiler ne37 2hq area, it’s in a cupboard on the first floor with the flue through the roof, a 3 bed semi with one bathroom that runs 9 radiators, a friend recommends an ideal logic boiler but I’m new to them

Personally I arent a logic lover , if you go down the ideal route, go for the vogue

You won't get a quote here I'm afraid, it's forum policy because there are large regional variations. Do a search for recommend me a boiler, not a criticism but we get that request about five times a week. My advice would be to save a bit more and buy the very best boiler you can afford that comes with an extended warranty. A requirement of the warranty will be to have it serviced every year, so if you have no intention of doing that don't bother and hope it lasts which it may.

Check out reviews online. You will find a lot more people happier with Worcester/Vaillant then Ideal.

You will find just as many moaning about worcester / vaillant as well. Worked on a contract service and repair for local council all worcester boilers. Bag of junk fall apart with alarming regularity.

The house I bought has a new worcester in and it's a bag of junk . Considering I owned a house with an alpha in it that's saying something

You will find just as many moaning about worcester / vaillant as well. Worked on a contract service and repair for local council all worcester boilers. Bag of junk fall apart with alarming regularity.

The house I bought has a new worcester in and it's a bag of junk . Considering I owned a house with an alpha in it that's saying something
That’s why I do not recommend anything but Vaillant. But I will fit what ever the customer wants

I agree about Worcester boilers, not forgetting the awful internal placement design of some parts. Vaillant over Worcester for me any day! It’s very hard to price a job without actually being there and looking at what is involved Ken.

Reply to Quotes on a boiler replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock