Search the forum,

Discuss Rak ori62btwpan/sc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamberoo

We have two of these which are both flush to wall, one has a seat which we simply cannot get to stay central. I have removed the seat using an Allen Key to get to the fixings underneath, and one of them screws up tight, but the other simply will not tighten enough to stop it moving. and when I replace the seat, the leverage of a persons weight on it is enough to move it again. Any suggestions? Is a large dollop of glue my only resort?

Sounds like the fixing kit is one where it is little more than a plastic rawl plug pushed into the pan then the screw tightens into that so sounds like the whole thing is rotating , new fixing kits are available.

£1.38p a pair on fleabay, search Toilet seat hinges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rak ori62btwpan/sc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock