Search the forum,

Discuss ratchet set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think gasman fired up a bahco set on here a while back think it may have been on offer from Travis Perkins not sure if the same set....he might update if he reads this....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Go for Bahco SL25 great kit. Just need to add 1/4" tommy bar so ratchet doesn't break on tight nuts. Mine sits in front of van to be readily available.

Go for Bahco SL25 great kit. Just need to add 1/4" tommy bar so ratchet doesn't break on tight nuts. Mine sits in front of van to be readily available.
I've also got the sl25 great little kit.

I've got a Bahco SL25 as well - used pretty much daily. Great bit of kit. I'd choose that over the one in your link...

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you need it for? I've got a Stanley tech 3 1/4" kit in my servicing bag and that does me for boilers and general small stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ratchet set in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor circulating the hot water. There are two wall-mounted time adjustment thingies—one for hot water and heating, and the other for the motor. Oh, and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I have some very old gas pipes sticking out of random places. Mostly nest to light pendants. This has made me believe it’s an old gas/heat/lightning...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Fitted a willow Yonos Pico pump 25-1-6-130 after the advice on here. What I'm confused about is the pump needs to be set for head at either. 1-4 mtrs or 1-6 mtrs (see below attachment) my system has 8 radiator's and is a closed pressurised system. I worried if I pick wrong setting I'll...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock