Search the forum,

Discuss Ravenheat cs80 boiler. Cannot rest boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
A family member accidentally let out too much air when she was bleeding the radiators this morning which prompted an Error 08e on the ravenheat cs80/90 display and no hot water or heating throughout the house. Reading advice online, I was told to press the reset button on the panel however nothing happens and the error still persists I've tried holding down the reset button for 3 and 20seconds but still no luck. Does anyone have any ideas how to rest this boiler?

You could try turning off at the wall and back on but I suspect that won’t work. I have had a few of these where the reset doesn’t make on the pcb but you will need a gas engineer to fix this

You have refilled the system right ?

It will be in the installation and maintenance instructions, but that is about all I would tell a member of the public to try. Anything else get a Gas Safe Registered Engineer to deal with it. Its all too easy to make a boiler unsafe.

Reply to Ravenheat cs80 boiler. Cannot rest boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock