Search the forum,

Discuss Readings for the gas valve on a baxi bermunda in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi does anyone know what the readings dc for the gas valve are, I have an electronic ignition. The pilot lights but continually clicks and doesn't come on for main flame. Not very helpful at baxi, the person I spoke to seemed to think there was a button near the circuit board. Wrong boiler. He must be thinking of a baxi solo etc. The circuit board is a sealed unit so not messing with that. Hope someone here has an idea. Probably a new gas valve but here's hoping.

Hi does anyone know what the readings dc for the gas valve are, I have an electronic ignition. The pilot lights but continually clicks and doesn't come on for main flame. Not very helpful at baxi, the person I spoke to seemed to think there was a button near the circuit board. Wrong boiler. He must be thinking of a baxi solo etc. The circuit board is a sealed unit so not messing with that. Hope someone here has an idea. Probably a new gas valve but here's hoping.
Thought they discontinued the Bermuda years back was nothing but trouble, had one with a wiring fault from new out of the box almost blew of the wall when it lit, gas valve would open on full rate B4 spark had hell with Baxi over it faulty board causing delayed ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Readings for the gas valve on a baxi bermunda in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock