Search the forum,

Discuss Refilleable blow torch connector ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps,

Just a quick question, where’s the best place to get a blow torch connector that’s fits in my Rothenberger and a refillable bottle ??

Cheers

Do you mean the adapter that has threads one end for into a Roth SF torch and the other end for a gas hose to push over and clamped?
You should be able to order it from a plumbing merchant who does Rothenberger, or online.
I have one myself, but just use now the single use direct screw on gas bottles

I think he is after the adaptor for refilling a Blowlamp gas cylinder from the standard LPG cylinders

Hi peeps,

Just a quick question, where’s the best place to get a blow torch connector that’s fits in my Rothenberger and a refillable bottle ??

Cheers

By 'Rothenberger' I assume you mean the Super fire 2 Blowtorch
upload_2018-4-21_21-45-18.jpeg

and 'refillable bottle' I assume you mean the Primus 2000 Cylinder
655071_wl.jpg

In that case you'll need the adapter:
655810_wpdp.jpg

Part No. 3.5653

You can find it here:
Rothenberger Primus 2000 brass torch adaptor | Wolseley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Refilleable blow torch connector ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem I've got is the connection under the tank (image attached). The top plastic nut (yellow) is only to hold the fill valve in place - I can undo it by...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and the washers didn’t fit. Just would not fit over the little spigot that sits just inside the tap. I ended up using different washers which were baggy...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build boxing to be able to fit the toilet to the wall (this will hold the concealed cistern). I bought a flexi 90deg pan connector for back-to-wall...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps and I tried fitting them yesterday but the new taps don't have the same fitting length as the old ones, this wasn't aproblem on the hot supply as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock