Search the forum,

Discuss Removal Raditor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

some guidance please.... I have removed two radiators both had TRV i capped the pipes refilled the system,, all the radiators work in the house accept one that feed off the one of the radiators i have removed.... i pulled up the floor boards and noticed the pipes were cold .... . much appreciated for the help on this .. hope the above makes sense ...

Last edited:
sounds like air trapped in dead legs / pipes to disconnect rads

Hi,

thanks for the advice, i have tried all of the above and the pipes are still not getting warm, thinking the TRV on the cold radiator is faulty/blocked...would that stop the pipes leading to the rad from being cold as the water is not circulating

Remove the non warming radiator do you get flow at both valves

the branch from the CH used to feed anther radiator which has been removed and capped i can trace the pipes to as close as i can get to the CH main pipe... it gets look warm close to the main CH pipes but i dont feel much a flow to the cold rad.. so guessing the TRV valve is stuck on the cold rad....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Removal Raditor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock