Search the forum,

Discuss Rems,ridged or dewalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi guys,

just wondering what your thought on those both machines. I am thinking to get finally a crimping machine and not to sure which one I should go for. Must be cordless

if you gave any opinion or advise I'd be happy to hear that.

kind regards

ron

Rems mini is flexible for 35mm and smaller.
Stud cutter available and 45° jaws to get into angles

The novopress 102 is a nice little machine 35mm and smaller too

Novopress 203 upto 67mm copper is my preference.

The dewalt isn't available yet and the ridged is too clunky.

Hire them, do a job and see for yourself

Rems mini is flexible for 35mm and smaller.
Stud cutter available and 45° jaws to get into angles

The novopress 102 is a nice little machine 35mm and smaller too

Novopress 203 upto 67mm copper is my preference.

The dewalt isn't available yet and the ridged is too clunky.

Hire them, do a job and see for yourself

just a add stud and 45 will work with the novo as well

The rems is light and can get into awkward spots. But feels cheap. I've heard the jaws don't last that well too.

The rems is light and can get into awkward spots. But feels cheap. I've heard the jaws don't last that well too.

Also noise (louder) and takes longer to press than others

Ridged for maximum pleasure.... :p

REMS have reliability problems. My mate went through 3 machines before finally buying something else...

Ridged for maximum pleasure.... :p

REMS have reliability problems. My mate went through 3 machines before finally buying something else...

Thanks you all for your help. I was thinking to go for rems because my brother has got the rems back in Germany and he had never met issue.

But I also consider now Masood answer and will think twice before purchasing a machine. I think I'll as mentioned above hire and compare them.

I appreciate your advise and opinions

Thanks very much ! Thumbs up

I dont own one but have used mapress and it worked ok

Novopress/Geberit ACO203 or get a secondhand aco202. Prefer them to the rems, wish novopress made a stud cutter though.

Novopress/Geberit ACO203 or get a secondhand aco202. Prefer them to the rems, wish novopress made a stud cutter though.

they do

they do

cheers Shaun, I presumed rems and novopress jaws were incompatable.

no there fine ofcoure the mini jaws wont fit the 202-3

Are you sure the rems one fits?
I have one and it's too small.

thats the mini ones regular acc ones fit (with the square eyelet/pin hole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rems,ridged or dewalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock