Discuss Replace rad and chase pipes in wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a chaser from screwfix for about a ton, fix it up to your Henry & away you go....easi Pesi ...

You can get a chaser from screwfix for about a ton, fix it up to your Henry & away you go....easi Pesi .

Henry won't cope with the amount of dust

Mine did, but then the bag clogged and I had to keep opening it and tapping the dust off the bag walls. But, like I say, it wasn't an empty bag when I started. That said, it's not quite a Henry anyway - it's a Numatic HZ-200. Same bags though.

Has to be a Henry mate. Any other Numatic is just an imitation.

Edit due to spelling mistake

Last edited:
Numatic is the firm that makes Henries. The Hz range has filters that will reasonably safely contain asbestos. Since I can never be certain what is beneath the wallpaper, it seemed like a good idea...

Numatic is the firm that makes Henries. The Hz range has filters that will reasonably safely contain asbestos. Since I can never be certain what is beneath the wallpaper, it seemed like a good idea...
I know mate. Just joking around. :p:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace rad and chase pipes in wall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock