1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Replacing a Triton Enlight 2 in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Matt

Matt New Member

Hi I'm an electrician more use to testing power to showers then replacing them. My Enlight 2 has stopped working after 3 years it is now only hot when on 10 so assume 1 of the elements have gone. Shower is mounted on water proof shower board I want to use existing cut outs. Looks like Enlight is no longer sold. Can any one recommend shower that will easily replace it or should I just change parts? Cheers for any advise.

2. Sedgy40

Sedgy40 New Member

Triton do spare parts pal

3. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Where are the electric and water connectors on the shower. Can you take a picture?

4. moonlight

moonlight Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

It will depend on your shower footprint. If you still want a Triton T80Z has multi entry points for wiring and plumbing.

5. goerge

goerge New Member

Often cheaper to replace the shower than get spare parts Screwfix have some great triton shower prices.

6. Matt

Matt New Member

I have seen they do an 8.5Kwand 9.5Kw replacement for about £50 which I think was the cost of the shower I am considering this if a replacement shower won't fit the holes in the shower board. Thank you

7. Matt

Matt New Member

I have attached thanks for the reply

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8. Matt

Matt New Member

That is my thought but also weighing up maintaining the integrity of the board behind it so would like to find something that fits the existing holes. Cheers

9. moonlight

As long as the new footprint is roughly the same size. You could silicone the other holes if not exact. Don't forget you already have holes for the wire and supply.

10. moonlight

The pictures you posted look like the Mira jump.

11. Matt

Matt New Member

Thank you just looked at the PDFs for the Mira Jump and looks like the holes for water inlet and electrical supply I currently have should match perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

All good then.;)

13. Matt

Matt New Member

I think I will either fit a Mira Jump or change the element. Not much difference in price. which is the easier of the 2 jobs. might be naive as haven't done either before but I think I am capable any pitfalls to watch out for. Obviously isolate supply and water and give it a go cross my fingers.

14. moonlight

Difference being new guarantee with new shower

• Like Like x 1