Search the forum,

Discuss Rf stat for elderly customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , got a boiler to swap for a very old lady and need the EASIEST rf stat ( not programable ) so it can live at the side of her bed . What would you fit ? Thanks in advance. Cheers

Best is old stat with dial as you probably know already !
I think Honeywell did a fairly simple one that was just a stat but it is a while ago.
Can it not be wired ?

Eco stat !
I put one in for an 80+ year old and he likes it.
It has a night set back which he uses but it doesn't need to be used

What about this?

You dont need to use the app just crack on with the room stat.

Drayton rf stat (the twist dial one)

Boss therm BRT RF (Siemens RDH10RF) very simple.

Only has rotary dial and large easy see digital display.

Point and go. No setting up or binding.

Inexpensive.

Boss therm BRT RF (Siemens RDH10RF) very simple.

Only has rotary dial and large easy see digital display.

Point and go. No setting up or binding.

Inexpensive.
These are really really easy. But crap. I stopped fitting them as I had about 4 where it would take about 20 minutes for the heating to stay in.
I would fit a Honeywell and leave it on manual or a Drayton but not keen on them either

Thanks to all so far , I should have said it must be a dial rather than up and down buttons , but cheers some useful stuff .

If you are changing boiler the logic plus combi with ideal rf stat is a doddle to use, even

I can understand it so simples....

Has the plug in module on boiler front panel with manual tabs for setting the times for boiler on or off & one switch that allows you to have heating off/timer/constant.

The rf stat has one big twisting dial as stats of old with lcd temp display above, that's it.

Just a thought, ohh & if fitted at same time as boiler then under same 7yr warranty, other manufacturers may have similar,

Cheers,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rf stat for elderly customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock