Search the forum,

Discuss Rhino Pipe tube end cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I have an old style Rhino tube carrier and I need a new end cap, I've never known a more flimsy design. was relieved of my copper last night and they've broken the end cap. :sad:

I don't lock mine , oly use to transfer copper from ours to job

I have an old style Rhino tube carrier and I need a new end cap, I've never known a more flimsy design. was relieved of my copper last night and they've broken the end cap. :sad:

I have a rhino tube, I hope there stronger than you make out... I thought the end caps break off but keep the main chassis locked... Maybe not tho?

Got van vault ones and all the keys are the same ..... Don't buy tube just linger in merchants car park with key. 28mm takes a few trys.

Just rang a Rhino dealer and including shipping a new end cap is £42. Hardly worth it really, I will repair this one and just leave it unlocked.

This is the older style pipe tube with the plastic ends, no metal.

The new ones are no better the little arm which locks it can be bent easily enough to open it had mine done 3 times, now i just cut the pipe in half and stick it in the van, but I don't do much install anymore anyway

Just rang a Rhino dealer and including shipping a new end cap is £42. Hardly worth it really, I will repair this one and just leave it unlocked.

This is the older style pipe tube with the plastic ends, no metal.

Nice too see Rhino are cashing in on there poor design...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rhino Pipe tube end cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock