Search the forum,

Discuss Riello RDB Red Lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicthetheif

Hi Guys
I have had this several times where the oil boiler's red lockout light comes on, this time it was due to low water pressure in the system. I have topped this back up to spec but the red lockout light is still on.
If i press the illuminated red reset button nothing happens. It doesnt make a sound or try anything.
I have turned electric off to reset it, but the light comes back on immediately when power restored.

Any help on how to get it to start would be great.

Thanks

You need someone who is qualified to work on oil by the sounds of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello RDB Red Lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions since I passed my oftec. The current boiler is a two pipe line off a tiger loop. I went to a Grant vortex boiler last week where the boiler went into...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Hello alll, I have a firebird combi oil burner with the riello burner rdb in. It was working perfect up untill yesterday where it's going straight into instant lockout and won't do anything. Not fuel related because I can see it squiring out. Any guesses to what it could be ? Thank you
Replies
Views
R
This Rayburn 499k is serviced regularly. Individual components tested but goes into 'lock out'. It fires immediately when illuminated button pressed on control. There is no pattern to when lockout occurs. It may be several times a day or several days. Any ideas Anyone?
Replies
Views
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the boiler needed reset on the furnace control box(no coloured light), once reset the boiler blower etc is running, but not firing, there is no heat coming from the boiler and nothing heating up. the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock