Search the forum,

Discuss Risk assessment Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hunter-Grays

Hi I can only find older posts on this but anyone know of any Risk Assessment forms that are free or cheap for me to complete myself? Cheers

I have worked as a Health and Safety advisor for several tradespeople, for nearly 10 years now, and would gladly help any of you to create RAMS for yourself, it need not be complex or expensive, for instance the CITB offer a free smartphone app that can create them on site in a couple of minutes.

Please contact me directly for more advice.

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Risk assessment Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides of the door frame are wet. The doorway is nowhere near any windows and is positioned pretty much in the centre of the house. Could this be water...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least 5 years) to assess my ability so I can go on to do my NVQ 2 site assessment. I have completed all my modules. All work I do will be for free...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas cookers. I have my ticket for boilers and the inspection for all that side went fine. The last time I did anything about fires and cookers was 5 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock