Search the forum,

Discuss Roca Thesis basin mixer - slow flow rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minty88

Hi,

I have just had a Roca Thesis basin mixer installed and I'm not convinced that the flow rate is what it should be.

It's not a trickle but given my hot water system is unvented main pressure, I would have expected much better.

Does the flow rate decrease dramatically with the use of Flexi tails as supplied or is there another issue?

Many thanks in advance.

Ron

flexi tails do decrease flow because of the reduced inner bore compared to copper tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Roca Thesis basin mixer - slow flow rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just had a new mains water pipe fitted and the hot water is very slow almost a trickle. We have a combi vaillant ecotec pro 824 and it seems to come out fast to begin with then slows down considerably. It seems the boiler is struggling to provide hot water at the adequate rate that it...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary bathroom. In all it's a great solution for a problem location for a bathroom. However, the cistern has a typical european style side inlet pipe, and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock