Search the forum,

Discuss rules on what to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
been reading a few older threads, noticed several names with lines crossed through them and a note that the person is banned. why would that be? what are the rules about what can be posted?
looked for some guidance but haven't seen any. is there somewhere on the forum that covers this?

Its probably in the terms that you agree to when you sign up (that nobody reads)

that seems a vague memory, how would you be able to read that again?

register a new log in would probably do it - or pm dave

Don't swear seems to be a good start

Hope you are not planning an uprising but there you go

Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this forum by any means such as reading, browsing, downloading, registering to, posting to, replying to, any part of this forum, you agree to the following terms and conditions (aka forum rules). If you do NOT agree to these terms, close all forums pages with immediate effect.Rules for Sellers, Traders and others with a Commercial Interest
  • No Advertising Allowed
  • No Market Research Allowed
  • No Private Message Selling Allowed
  • No Selling of Vehicles Allowed
  • No Selling of Vehicle Parts Allowed
Only forum sponsors can use the forum commercially. Click HERE to enquire about sponsoring the forum. Those working within the industries who have a commercial benefit by being part of the forum have one chance, and one chance only, of being a member. They can only contribute to the forum like any other member. And the moment they are found to be commercially gaining from the forum without their company contributing to the running costs their account will be removed from the forum.Rules for MembersWe have a strict 'be nice' policy. If you are not nice, you are not welcome on this forum. This main rule overrides all other rules we could ever come up with, if not already have. If a forum member is not being nice to others then they highly risk their account being removed from the forum.Disclaimer
(Also covering any negative comments made towards a company and / or brand)
All comments made to this form are uncorroborated therefore should never be seen as fact, but simply the opinion of the person posting the comment, and only at the time of posting the comment, as opinions often change over time.www.ukplumbersForums.co.uk, untold.media, any current or former sponsor / advertiser, or any other company / brand mentioned on any page of this website do NOT take any responsibility for any damage caused by taking any advice from this website. We recommend that you always seek local professional advice and ask that you make your own mind up after reading all comments here before acting on anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for putting that up puddle always helps to have a reminder and now something to point posters to when in doubt.

Look, I'm selling a car. Its old, but if you want, I'll break it up and sell it in parts. If I don't get a response in the next day or two, I'm going to PM everyone about it.

I'm also interested in doing some research, you could call it marketing research on a new business I'm thinking of starting. I can't say too much, but I will be advertising it in every post via my Signature.

Cheers,

Dan

i better stop selling myself via private message then before i get caught :p

personally I think you were selling yourself too cheap

thanks for the previous replies on this subject, especially puddle for posting the rules.

:lightbulb: But recently found the answer to my original question.
just scroll to the bottom of the page you are on and forum rules is on the bottom right

The rules are there are no rules.

Seriously though, rules are there to protect not only the forum, but it's members too. This forum isn't as strict as a great many others online.

That's me getting banned now for being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rules on what to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock