Search the forum,

Discuss Salamander ESP 100 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have recently moved into a new home that is fitted one of these pumps. Due to a series of alterations the water tank/cylinder etc had to be drained inside the house.

After the work was complete the power shower doesn't appear to be working. The lights indicate negative and beneath is a red light on number 2. I have no plumbing experience have no idea how to fix the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have recently moved into a new home that is fitted one of these pumps. Due to a series of alterations the water tank/cylinder etc had to be drained inside the house.

After the work was complete the power shower doesn't appear to be working. The lights indicate negative and beneath is a red light on number 2. I have no plumbing experience have no idea how to fix the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...d=0ahUKEwjy7L7E9IDdAhXGAsAKHaWgBwUQ1QIIlQEoAA

Scroll down to the end, either ring them or do a live chat, they don`t bite and generally are nice helpful people. :)

Air lock after the system was drained and re-filled it was never cleared some of those pumps have a run dry protection on them to stop them burning out

Is it possible clear this air lock within the pump? Or will it need replacing?
You need to turn pump off and make sure you are getting water flow through before turning pump back on, the easiest way to do it is to use a wet vac to suck the airlock out and get a flow of water then turn the pump back on. The pump should be ok aslong as it hasn’t run dry for to long.

Hi Darren it sounds like aeration meaning the pump has ended up full of air. If you give our technical team a call on 0191 5162002 we can talk you through how to fix it.

Reply to Salamander ESP 100 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock