Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo replacement hoses (rat chewed) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been looking online but seem tricky to find the correct hoses... Rats have chewed the inlet & outlet rubber hoses on sanivite 3!

Anyone know the part numbers or place to get spares?

thanks

image.jpg

How many you after? If you agree to pay the postage costs I`ll send them to you first class. You want them sent to your address or customers address? Probably best to PM the address.

How many you after? If you agree to pay the postage costs I`ll send them to you first class. You want them sent to your address or customers address? Probably best to PM the address.

Got any pens????

Wow that's very kind of you rpm... I'll send a pm message of my address & details!

While your at it can you send him some industrial cleaner and rubber gauntlet's.....that is one minging sani-flo......lol regards Turnpin:yes:

While your at it can you send him some industrial cleaner and rubber gauntlet's.....that is one minging sani-flo......lol regards Turnpin:yes:

And there was I thinking you were a real plumber (lol) all it needs is a wipe over with Mr Muscle and it will gleam. Guessing it was buried away out of sight.

And there was I thinking you were a real plumber (lol) all it needs is a wipe over with Mr Muscle and it will gleam. Guessing it was buried away out of sight.

HaHa....At first I thought it was inside out....lol regards Turnpin:smilielol5:

Posted today hopefully you will get them Monday. PM sent re costs and bank details.

Thanks rpm, received the bits yesterday & looks like just the bits I'm after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saniflo replacement hoses (rat chewed) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely and they've urgently had to get me to replace and make some changes, initially I was going to install a sanivite for the kitchen sink separately...
Replies
Views
B
My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it is flushing away correctly. He has replaced the non return valve and the solenoid valve but this has not solved the problem. There is a very slow...
Replies
Views
Barbara C
B
Hi, We have been trying to find a replacement shower hose that match these ends, but we haven't had any luck. The hose ends we see online or have purchased don't have the same end that goes into the shower tap (hose end on the right in the picture) Does anyone know where to get hold of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature spline - part number 204292, now discontinued. Has anyone had any luck finding anything that works as an alternative/3D printing a part (or by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock