Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
The draw is done.

Hundreds of ping pong balls and 4 goldfish balls later, we have the magic list. Verified and validated by the one and only Sepp Blatter.

PM's are winging there way to those partaking as we speak.

Please make sure you have space to receive said pm, kay-jay you could do with deleting a few, pm won't go :)

So remember, the pm will specify if the respondent wants a non risqué item, please abide by the respondents wishes.

Can you also drop a post on this thread. 1. when you post your item and 2. when you receive your item.

Many thanks and enjoy.

Anonimity. I agreed, but bollox to it :)

You not joining in rpm?

Also, anybody who thinks they are in and haven't had a pm with their victims name and address let me know.

Add me simonG cheers

I like old secret Santa, last year I sent toxic ted stuff outa the snap on van ,

Is there room for one more? I've come over all festive. Honest.

It's going to end badly, very badly. Damn I didn't see the non risqué bit

Now I know my victims address, I can have some fun
I hope he/she likes pizzas, kebabs etc :reddevil:

On a serious note, I've got a load of those miniature screwdrivers, 2 plectrums and some suckers you get with a replacement IPhone screen
Someone's gunna be over the moon

I don't think Mines easily offended. Well hopefully not

I knew those oxidized imperial end feed couplings in the shed would come in handy one day I may even send a knot of wire wool to go with them to my victim...lol regards Turnpin:xmas:

Last edited:
The doors are shut. Last few pm's will go out this afternoon. Once ive fixed the hole in the roof :) Weather is horrendous.

I will delete messages later Simon.
I can't do it on my phone for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock