Search the forum,

Discuss Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this topic has turned into something different than plumbing

I can't speak for anyone else...but...
I miss the 'ombre'...terribly!!!!

Sorry to hear you have moved.. I also miss the septic tank saga...

Your puppies cheered me up...

No 'ombre' or septic tank..but puppies...we're just about even....almost...maybe?

Welcome back. What's the hair colour now?

Ah blonde now. And a HIM fan is that???

Few days back I hired a septic tank cleaning firm for doing this job and I am very much satisfied with their work.

Whats this? Your first post and your trying to advertise here, Meg was the customer in the USA so how come your very satisfied?

Lol who is this trolling on our board?

If memory serves it was an indian troll attempting to sell you septic tank cleaning.

we don't get many trolls these days. I tend to jump up and down on them and then make them disappear permanently.

All the better for hearing from you. How are things over there? What colour is the hair these days?

Aw that made me smile :) Hair is currently Black Plum, so its got a wink of purple :) New house is great :) Life has had its ups and downs.. But its been decent lol. How about yall?

Aw that made me smile :) Hair is currently Black Plum, so its got a wink of purple :) New house is great :) Life has had its ups and downs.. But its been decent lol. How about yall?

Good ups and downs not to bad I hope

We're good just plodding on as we do

I've been working down the other end of Ireland, home now until Sunday then back down to Cork for another week of eating and drinking all the wrong stuff.

Oh Megan,

You have just melted Croppie's heart.
He'll be smitten for the next month or so now.

It's best you come on at least once a month from now on.

Just so you can keep Croppie in-line ( and smitten )

Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock