Search the forum,

Discuss Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a god-awful chat up line Cropster

wow this is a popular topic, who knew so many people were interested in septic tanks.......

399e2a42fbc0f5274b54563a3451460c.jpg

got rid of the pink tips :(, but prefer the blond tbh

and get a lid for that box if you haven't already / replace it

maybe the the females love the baldness

Me having a fan across the water.

I know! I know! No-one's more surprised than me!

i dont know if i am shocked,glad or horrified for her,its a bag of mixed emotions LOL,mind Ronnies daughter seemed to like you

am I wrong in thinking you lose your hair with syphillis and get an engorged tongue as some of the symptons?

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Only just discovered this thread, definitely one of the more interesting ones :)

I never did see the blonde picture and now it won't load :( don't suppose anyone one here saved it (croppie) and can post it back up :D

Last edited:
Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

I bet you hunted through all the old threads just to find this one didn't you ;)

Hey Meg hope alls well with you

We're still here Megs?

It's been a long time since you popped your head in.

Don't be a stranger - visit us more often.

Hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock