• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 198
  • Views 3K

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Names on the board :-

Gasman Rob sent to Ch4 Plumbing who sent to Tomplumb 83 who sent to Ray Stafford who sent to Army Ash who sent to Gray0689 who sent to Jules Verne who sent to Helpsy who sent to Kris who sent to Toxic Ted who sent to Bod who sent to Gas Man who sent to Masood who sent to Ermintrude who sent to Steve B who sent to SimonG who sent to Rich8 who sent to Croppie who sent to APPlumbing who sent to Tamz, who sent to SMT Plumbing who sent to Kyle87 who sent to Kay Jay who sent to Gasman Rob.

Names on the board :-

Gasman Rob sent to Ch4 Plumbing who sent to Tomplumb 83 who sent to Ray Stafford who sent to Army Ash who sent to Gray0689 who sent to Jules Verne who sent to Helpsy who sent to Kris who sent to Toxic Ted who sent to Bod who sent to Gas Man who sent to Masood who sent to Ermintrude who sent to Steve B who sent to SimonG who sent to Rich8 who sent to Croppie who sent to APPlumbing who sent to Tamz, who sent to SMT Plumbing who sent to Kyle87 who sent to Kay Jay who sent to Gasman Rob.

great! im now expecting a bag of 'turned rancid sat at the post office' pork chops....

I gave you a clue on post #128. It works btw but you'll need to clean it again if you light it.

What fekin age do you think i am :lol: I stripped it down cleaned it and fired it up then cleaned it again.

What fekin age do you think i am :lol:

About a 1000 [emoji38]

Give or take a day or two..

laughitup.gif

Just had to double check i sent kyle your details. I did. Phew.

Me either I am actually ****ed off about it I was looking forward to it fm good or bad lol

Just checked yours as well Alex. Ash even asked to make sure if you had requested a safe present.

I take it all back
My excellent surprise was at back door when I got home
ASH your a star
Have a very prosperous new year to you many thanks
A
b3c493d06392b1a118bf759350a95578.jpg

Bah humbug.

@simong give chops a nudge will ya, im feeling left out [emoji23]

Ps. Alex ya jammy sod[emoji1]

Apologies for the slow response to the thread. It's the first time I have had a look through it. Great idea and thanks for the effort of organising it.

I Hope everyone enjoyed their presents. I received box containing 3 bottles of wine which are still unopened. Shame I didn't get to open it though, I had placed it under the tree with some of the other presents and during the madness on Christmas morning the gf opened it. grrrr!. Many thanks to Ray. Will PM him in case he doesn't see this.

Off to Selhurst Park for the first time in a few years on Saturday so will make a start on them when I get back home :)

Jay Kay your gift is late as I had to take the beginners guide back to whsmith and get you something else as not to upset you!!

Santa will be with you shortly

Jay Kay your gift is late as I had to take the beginners guide back to whsmith and get you something else as not to upset you!!

Santa will be with you shortly

In time for Easter. lol

I do apologise. I've been rather disorganised throughout xmas.

Partly because there's a new lady on the scene. Just one effing xmas........I wanted just one xmas as a singleton and I couldn't even do that!!!!!!!!

I do apologise. I've been rather disorganised throughout xmas.

Partly because there's a new lady on the scene. Just one effing xmas........I wanted just one xmas as a singleton and I couldn't even do that!!!!!!!!

If you don't want her I'm sure one of us would be happy enough to take her off your hands. ....

Its January, don't nudge him, kick him in the gonads!

I think hed bought kay jay a big set of stilsons but he was hungry and ate them lol,

So defo gonads lol

Just noticed he already recieved it , nice one all is well till next years escapades, better tell kyle who he has next year just so hes got time to organise lol

Of course.
Who doesnt want an axe you can fit in your pocket? Obviously not the trouser pocket, wouldnt want an accident cos the chopper was to close to my chopper. But still handy.

Looking forward to the ale, bottle conditioned no less [emoji3]

Not one ive had before either

Of course.
Who doesnt want an axe you can fit in your pocket? Obviously not the trouser pocket, wouldnt want an accident cos the chopper was to close to my chopper. But still handy.

Looking forward to the ale, bottle conditioned no less [emoji3]

Not one ive had before either

Bought that ale from a stall at an xmas market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our new Trade Counter is open! We're on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to talk you through our wide range of Underfloor Heating, Wetroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock