Search the forum,

Discuss Shower dial issue hot water in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi am wondering if I can get some advice on this issue. Shower was working fine until Saturday when the dial only works when turned to cold water side and hot water side doesn't work. Other shower works fine and all taps have hot water coming out. Just wondering if get some on advice on what could be causing this.

Debris in hot inlet filter, stuck non-return valve in hot inlet, faulty thermostatic cartridge, stuck non return valve in hot pipe work, someone turned off an isolation valve in hot pipework.
I’d probably check in that order - although the last one first I suppose!

Reply to Shower dial issue hot water in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock