Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Ideas anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know a shower that I could swap with this one without to much work?

Hoping for a like for like.

Thanks !

shower photo 19 just.jpg

Any reason why looks like a Mira 88

Thanks Shaun, LL wants us to replace it. Any make and model will do if its a straight swap. Not been there yet to see if it is tilled over etc. I just googled Mira 88 but not sure if the newer version will fit and doesn't bring up the one in the picture.

Yeah I know, I need to take a look but just wondered if anyone knew of a suitable replacement so I had a head start on it. Could be a re tile job. Its a job we could do without at the moment as we are so busy but want to keep the est agent happy.

Not a straight swap tiles off etc

It was none of the above makes in the end it was something I've never heard of but we re piped, re tilled and installed a bar mixer instead. Thanks for replies anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Ideas anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top part without taking the shower basin out (is that possible)? How / what with?
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily & then just unscrew to replace with a different one ?
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock