1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Shower mixer with exposed pipes in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Rozzachamps

Rozzachamps New Member

I need to fit a shower mixer where the pipes come down into the shower from the ceiling and are exposed (i.e. sitting on top of the tiles).

Most shower mixers i've looked at seem to be required to sit flat against the wall, requiring that the pipes come in to the mixer inlets horizontally from behind the wall.

Therefore i need a mixer where the inlets are on top of the mixer, not behind it.

I'm sure these must be available, but i'm struggling on what to search for!

Any ideas or links?

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use the elbows that ShaunCorbs posted all the time. Very easy to use

• Like Like x 1