Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Shower Tray Formers in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

• Like Like x 1
  2. Subby

Subby Plumber GSR

And why is this a sticky?

3. Dan

Dan Admin

Because the tilers are following it too. They often tile around the formers that plumbers stick in. So I've told them checkout what formers you guys use on a regular basis as it might help them in the long-run if they get used to the few types.

Doesn't seem so far that many of you have a preference though?

4. thompsonbrown

thompsonbrown Plumber GSR

always use impey when i can

• Like Like x 2
  5. jethro110

jethro110 Guest

Have you ever tried the AKW Tuff Form?

6. brum

brum Plumber

Ive used AKW tuff form on plenty of wetrooms but they've never been tiled always non slip vinyl on top

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I must admit to having a vested interest in this as I own the company. However, I have worked for over eight years for both Impey and AKW. My site Step-Free Wetrooms offer AKW, Contour (who are often over looked but have a truly great product) and our own brand of linear and square drain formers (Rhino & Marlin). We tend not to offer Impey as it has over priced itself in recent years, which is a shame. Both AKW and Contour offer a lifetime guarantee just like Impey but are in my opinion much more realistically priced.