Search the forum,

Discuss Sime Format Boiler parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Would like to know the price of PCB for Sime Format 34.
Part No: 6230690.
If anyone has any for sale would gladly purchase for right price.
Would also like to purchase pumps and combustion fans for same model boiler.
Do not have part no's available at present time.
Bulk purchases would be appreciated - 10 or more of each item

Thank you,

Oz Plumber.

There's a safety alert (011) in this months Registered Gas Engineer mag, about a potential circuit board failure on Sime 'Format C' boilers leading to overheating so there's a fault in design somewhere there

cheapest i've found here is ÂŁ153.00 inc vat what price do you pay for them in Aus

you may be interested in this site Boiler Spares | Cheap Boiler Spares | All Spares Direct
they refurbish pcb's fans etc. they don't have the 1 your looking for on their site but you may be able to send your knackered and have them refurbished at a fraction of the cost.

not sure if the bulletin refers to this particular boiler as its a system boiler. Havent fully read it yet.

I have searched a lot of the company's who sell them online. I am interested in finding a supplier or someone who can supply me with spares.
There would be bulk purchases for a range of spares for a range of boilers.
I don't know whether anyone on this site can get me in contact directly with a supplier or are willing to supply the products too me.
I am after PCB's, combustion fans, pressure relief valves,gas valves, sensors and so on.
Just getting hammered by suppliers on the price of spare parts at the moment.
I'm sure I am in the same boat as plumbers over there, but even still, I would like to make contact with someone who can supply parts on a constant basis at a reasonable price.

It could be beneficial to both party's

Oz Plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sime Format Boiler parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock