Search the forum,

Discuss Simple schematic diagrams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone advise an easy to use software package for producing simple plumbing schematic diagrams in hospitals/large sites. We have floor plans and want to draw the schematic over the floor plan.

I've done basic schematics and wiring diagrams in Word of all things - you can make it show gridlines on the page then insert shapes (which includes lines, arrows, all sorts of symbols).

I don't know how you would overlay that on to the existing floor plans though..

tracing paper then scan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Simple schematic diagrams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I'm plumbing my campervan and made the following schematic to show the different modes it can operate. Although I'm an experienced DIYer, I've never tackled a plumbing job this complicated and I'd appreciate any advice. Normal operation using Tank 1 – B, F open Normal operation using Tank 2 –...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 129220
D
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority hot water pack I currently have a 15year old HWC around 900mm tall by 450mm dia would I benefit from a new fast recovery HWC for the system (I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock