Currently reading:
Skoda of the Boiler World? Best Combi - Ideal vs Intergas

Discuss Skoda of the Boiler World? Best Combi - Ideal vs Intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s7ravis

Apologies, tourist here, looking for advice.
I live in a 3 bed Victorian terrace, 1 Bathroom, 8 Radiators and currently have a crappy 12 year old 24kW Chaffoteaux Britony Combi SE Boiler that needs replacing. Also live in a very hard water area.

I am going to replace it along with a full power flush system clean and magnetic filter. I have been reading this forum and have decided on one of the following 30kw boilers, depending on available deals inc fitting.
Before I make a purchase is my understanding below correct? That Logic & Intergas are just as good as premium boilers (Valliant) without the pricetag?

Ideal Logic Plus have a 7 year warranty, aluminium heat exchanger, good modulation ratios for efficiency.
Ideal Logic Vogue have a 10-year warranty, stainless steel heat exchanger, even better modulation.
Intergas Compact HRE are not pretty, but look bulletproof. Only 4 moving parts, and neither of the bits that most commonly fail - plate heat exchanger and diverter valve.

Is it wise choosing a Logic or Intergas over a Valliant or Worcester? If yes which would be your preference?

Cheers

Boiler dimensions are 700h x440w x355d only downside I can think of is that all boilers are the same size (system & regular could be smaller) as they all use the same casing etc all the boilers are solar compatible with no need for additional parts which is another plus. Another bonus is they don't try and pinch servicing work off you they will contact the customer with a yearly reminder with your contact details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Skoda of the Boiler World? Best Combi - Ideal vs Intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back