Search the forum,

Discuss Snow :D :D :D ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
come on whose got some

Just a little bit for now.

A91A2108-9B6E-4500-A5FA-E6048D92699B.jpeg

About 4-5"

IMG_3307.JPG

Not a lot in sunny yorkshire yet , but if they have it correct we are all in for it on Sunday.

Been snowing on and off all day (Friday) here.
Had about 3 inches today.
It has overcome some of the gritted roads, covering them with ice.
Wish I had winter tyres

The snow is lovely.......to look at in pictures....from the other side of the globe.

The action will be heating up on here shortly then

Nothing here in London ... I wish I had snow about 50cm that would be a proper winter :)

Sunny now here, so I hope this snow melts. Hate having to remove snow and ice from vehicles.

virtually none here but my wife is at her freinds in great malvern and they have about 4 or 5" of snow she is supposed to be back today but she went in the smart car.

Sorry guys, I have to update my last post from yesterday, we've got snow in London and it's still snowing :) it's nice to see people have fun ... it's just horrible because don't have winter tyres on :)

Double figures here

IMG_3310.JPG

Hate that bloody stuff .. the end !

That's a sure sign you are getting old. :)
I now also hate snow, - too much work trying to keep it off vehicles and paths and not nice in our job.
This could be very heavy snowfalls on mainland U.K. if you get the sort of snow we have. No extra falls today so far, but weather warnings and to be minus 6 tonight

Has anyone put Christmas trees up yet?

Brought my fake Christmas tree (fibre optic) down from loft a week ago while I was up there.
What a lot of nonsense Christmas is.
All I want for Christmas is a great dinner, wine and all the family enjoying themselves on the 25th.

Brought my fake Christmas tree (fibre optic) down from loft a week ago while I was up there.
What a lot of nonsense Christmas is.
All I want for Christmas is a great dinner, wine and all the family enjoying themselves on the 25th.
I actually like that very much just because of time off, meeting family, eating all day long, kids have fun with toys, and just relaxing for ones without thinking about work.

Upto my first foot it's coming down about 2-21/2" an hour

Cheaper then buying a proper set mate. My 7 year old built them about 18 months ago. He did a good job to be fair.

It's finally stopped :D

IMG_3313.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Snow :D :D :D ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock