Search the forum,

Discuss Some changes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any reason the home mobile device view and layout has changed Dan? It's so bloody annoying. It's not flagging up new posts anymore properly without clicking on new posts and I now have loads of tags attached to everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some changes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is straightforward apart from disconnecting the two flexible hoses to the mixer tap. I had expected the two isolators to make this easy but was unable to turn the...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock