Search the forum,

Discuss Stiebel eltron dhf12c1 13.2kw instantaneous water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tayloa17

Does anyone have any experience of installing Stiebel appliances in the UK? They seem to be pretty standard for hot water in Germany (i heard the word "gas" brings them bad memories)

13.2kW is as high as i can find on single phase... anyone know any different?

Alternatively has anyone tried installing 2 lower power units in parallel to achieve a higher hot water flow rate? Any thoughts on this too gratefully received.

Cheers

I think you'd be better off asking this on the leccy forum.
13kw is about 57amps, a lot of power for a single phase supply.

Yes it requires a 60A fuse and big fat cables, my electrician will handle that side, i guess i'm looking for any experience from using it, flow rate for showering, any limescale problems etc

We went down this route last month - you will need 3 phase - domestic homes in uk
are not suitable - the electric system in Germany and USA is different which is where
you can find them on the internet - the uk distributor is based in Birkenhead - and
the price is very ouch !.

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stiebel eltron dhf12c1 13.2kw instantaneous water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock