Search the forum,
  • Thread starter bob the plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 3K

Discuss suggestion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob the plumber

You should have a map of Great Britain on here with all plumbers and GSR's tagged on the big mpa showing there location so that vistitors can pick that tradesperson relevant or close to there area :)

That is a brilliant idea. I always try where possible to point people in the direction of getting a plumber from the forum who lives near to them to pop round. The map would make it easy.

i agree on a car forum i am on they use google to show a members location its not easy to pick out your area though

Rather than starting a new thread ...

When posting a link in a post/thread is it easy to make links underlined as opposed to putting them in bold? It would be much clearer to other users (especially newer people).

Limit members to one locaton though as I have a friend who lists himself as local on about 4 counties. All the local landlines he has go back to his mobile phone. He's doing quite well on his scheme I must say, but it is a total lie. A small business can only be local to a small area.

Limit members to one locaton though as I have a friend who lists himself as local on about 4 counties. All the local landlines he has go back to his mobile phone. He's doing quite well on his scheme I must say, but it is a total lie. A small business can only be local to a small area.

i bet he has a hefty diesel bill

Rather than starting a new thread ...

When posting a link in a post/thread is it easy to make links underlined as opposed to putting them in bold? It would be much clearer to other users (especially newer people).

good idea

Not sure i'd want to pin point myself exactly on a map for security reasons. You forget about the talk regarding tool's vans etc.

Could you not maybe split 'i'm looking for a plumber gas engineer' into sections e.g South west, south, south east, midlands, north east, norther west, wales, scotland and N.ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to suggestion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a bathroom in my first-floor loft conversion. The header tank for the vented boiler is located as high as possible but the sink tap is just above the head of water so obviously the pump cannot self-start. A momentary activation of the bath tap overcomes the problem but it’s not very...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
A
Hello. Why do many plumbers refuse to locate underground irrigation system pipe leaks in an almost 2 acres hilly rural land? Others and I can't find the underwater leak(s) even though we know it's on the irrigation system's side after shutting down its main major pipe since water meter slow...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock