Search the forum,

Discuss TA: rpm Earned Trusted Advisor Tag! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@rpm earns Trusted Advisor tag from the new forum staff. :)

Very very well earned too. :D

Well done pal. Keep up the good work.

Well deserved RPM......quality info on a subject even the hardened amongst us avoid..lol. Congrats mate...regards Turnpin:)

well done rpm

Grand stuff! Well RPM, I'm removing a Saniflo macerator tomorrow and fitting a new one. Any tips on how to make it not smell like death itself when it comes off the back of the loo?? :(

Grand stuff! Well RPM, I'm removing a Saniflo macerator tomorrow and fitting a new one. Any tips on how to make it not smell like death itself when it comes off the back of the loo?? :(

other than vix on the nose

Haha don't worry that's going with me in the front of the van tomorrow AM :) Am hoping a good few flush throughs then a wet vac should sort it out. Proper honking job I think.

Smear of Vick under the nose, place the wet vac behind you with the exhaust facing the customer should they decide to watch you. :)

Also congrats from me too! Hope to see more of your informative posts.

Reactions: rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TA: rpm Earned Trusted Advisor Tag! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
I'm a Worcester man. Hello! Anyone still there?.... I tried viessmann to up the efficiency and altho the boiler was nice, I couldn't live with their stupid vicare stat and lack of control and I'm a big believer in matched controls. I like the Worcester easycontrol (in essence) and the ability to...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock