Search the forum,

Discuss Tapatalk has been updated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Tapatalk has been updated and we're now running the latest version. Any problems, please use this thread and we'll take a look at it for you.

What's the updates

I've updated my phone app and it's a whole new layout. Had the option to keep the original style, or change it, and I changed it. Gives you instructions on what to do from thereon in. Seems cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tapatalk has been updated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded, could anyone advise what the latest model would be or an equivelant? Wilo Type: RS25/6-3 P No: 4511050 Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the tap off to clean the cartridges, but cant get the sphere at the end off there. Looking at the diagram, it seems that you should be able to pop the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
S
The handle on my hot tap has been eaten away. The same thing happened 2 years ago to the same tap. It looks like galvanic corrosion has anyone seen this before. The tap is definitely brass. The top is chrome plated.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock