Search the forum,

Discuss Team of 2 self employed plumbers looking for work North East in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
me and my stepdad are currently struggling for work at the minute due to the slow down on building sites we work on. We have major experience on new build, rennovation work on existing properties and experience in commercial plumbing. We will work anywhere in the country to be honest so distance is no problem. We are gas safe registered as well.

If anyone wants more information about us or actually wants to offer us some work then PM me on here or call/text 07940227395

cheers

Dan

20 years worth of new build work about to start in plymouth rates will be pants like

Rates can't get much worse than up here at the minute. Not worth going to work at some sites. Thinking of just chasing the money in the capital

just back from working in central London ,plumbing for a shop fitting company,we counted nearly 20 cranes on new build apartment sites,if you can get cheap digs,and it pays you will be better than 90% of the trades down there, most cannot speak English

Done a commercial job fitting a new Asda out in chadwell Heath and we had the cheapest digs going. Was cracking money. Thinking of going for it in the new year. The North East is ****ed

Done a commercial job fitting a new Asda out in chadwell Heath and we had the cheapest digs going. Was cracking money. Thinking of going for it in the new year. The North East is ****ed

Welcome to our world in the South West ! been bad here for years, most people think it's just for holidays and closes in the winter.

I know I've looked for opportunities for work around the newquay/st Austell area and there's nowt. My brother wants get qualified and I am happy to put him through an appreticeship and keep him on but I've told him it's pretty bleak and to stay where he's at.

Anyway we've sorted ourselves out doing heating conversions. Prices aren't ideal but the bills need paying

Top place to live in the North East,friendly people,good pubs,cheap living....just no work that throws a spanner...all the Tory money goe,s straight past the North ,into Scotland,or it stays in the South East..

Should be loads of insurance work now ! Once these storms stop, But knowing how system works Gov. will bring over foreign labour to do it

Should be loads of insurance work now ! Once these storms stop, But knowing how system works Gov. will bring over foreign labour to do it

Wouldn't have agreed with you last year,but after working in the smoke,nobody on site is English..... but had a good night out with the Ukranian sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Team of 2 self employed plumbers looking for work North East in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock