Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks Lou, looking for advice for a ravenheat 84et in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scoobylad

morning all, thanks for the add, currently looking for devine inspiration with my ravenheat 84et, but since the last post appears to be 6yrs old, I’m guessing that I’ve done well keeping it going for 16yrs lol. The boiler appears to suddenly have a lot of faults, overheat light, now bypassed, fan runs but won’t operate pressure switch, manually operating pressure switch starts ignition cycle but then goes to flame out failure light. There is an old thread with exactly same faults but unfortunately no fix listed. I’m thinking pcb? Any help greatly appreciated. Have a great Sunday :)

Thanks for the reply, you are of course correct, unfortunately the descent ones are few and far between, and to keen to fit new when presented with a problem, this is the same of most trades these days !

Thanks for the reply, you are of course correct, unfortunately the descent ones are few and far between, and to keen to fit new when presented with a problem, this is the same of most trades these days !
Simon is right and you really know how to make friends and impress people with your last line and !
Keep looking for a decent guy, they are out there.

Please get a gas safe engy in even if it's to replace the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thanks Lou, looking for advice for a ravenheat 84et in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock