Search the forum,

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, and what a lovely one it is too!

Never mind Dan. :D

Starting to re-install a failed floor today, with the help of the builder who laid it originally, might be interesting. Tee hee :p

Who knows, he may even learn something. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
It was cloudy but not wet just a bit breezy. We had a good time :) The dog was knackered haha.

Is that the big slide on the pier?

s1464.gif

Morning all. Drinking coffee and completing quotes this morning. Then off to do several landlords nice easy Friday

To early that morning lark lol.....Mrs and daughter in law away overnight spa hotel cheap deal off wowcher....youngest boy and grandson on their way over for an hour or so.....brother in law just phoned did I fancy a couple of pints and a bite to eat later....well be rude not to enjoy your evening and have a great weekend....regards Turnpin

Morning all...just getting ready to go out and pick up a few things pay a few bills but such is life lol....whatever you are doing today I hope you have a good 'un....regards Turnpin:)

Morning all, just finishing off the final invoice for the week, unless the phone rings before I manage to go out. :(

Morning peoples, overslept today :(
All the way up in Harrow this morning doing a quote, hope my jabs are up to date:rolleyes:

Sitting around waiting for floors to finish laying carpet

Good morning!

I am back after slacking off a bit last week. Just been catching up on emails

Good morning everyone. Don't worry half way through the week, still time to work your socks off. :D:D

Good morning all boiler replacement for me today. Taking old baxi back boiler out leaving fire in and putting heat only boiler in. The joys. Have a great day everyone

Afternoon :D

My work today :)

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock