Search the forum,

Discuss the new colour scheme !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on styles for all the forums. You'll have a range of colour options to choose from, I'm going to create a couple of common footy team colours (red and white, etc) and I'm open to suggestions too. Three or more people must want the same colour scheme though else I'll be making styles for the rest of my life.

Ps, I'm the first person to thank you. :)

Where do we find unread posts ?
Why football colours , I hate football. What about some nice rugby colours

Rugby, sound, anything goes mate. Three or more people need to want it though (mind you, I've got to add half a dozen to start us off with so what's your favourite rugby team colours mate? Link me to their website and I'll try to obtain the EXACT colours ;) ).

As for the new threads that have been replied to since your last visit, click "What's New" in the menu. :)

Cheers Dan. Newcastle Falcons for Rugger , they play in BLACK :rolleyes:

Sorted.

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and use the drop-down box on the left and select 'Black'. :)

Well me ,me brother in law and the old lass at number 34 ,who brings dog a bone from local butchers now and then,when er taps dripping request the two shades of orange as on contractors forums,please,grovel,grovel
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in Dan to up date site,it looks greeeeet !!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider it done mate. Just upgrading the sparky forum first though mate. :)

new design looks good liking the idea for changing colour to your taste

But can you personally change the colours as i find these ones a bit garish on the old eyes.

Might be the glasses tho :)

Hi tamz

Bottom left hand,chose of three so far,more wll be added over the next few days,if you have a request cose add here

Dans doing a great job at the moment,as updating electrical forums as well at same time,so will get some sorted as soon as possible :)

That will not take long,they will just require electric blue !! :eek::eek:;)

Would you believe they've had me to Green and Yellow, and then Blue and Brown - matching wire colours! lol Created a night-mode on there too which they suggested which might be handy here. It's basically a really dark (sort of black) style that's easy on the eye when you have low lighting in the room late at night.

But can you personally change the colours as i find these ones a bit garish on the old eyes.

Might be the glasses tho :)

Hi tamz

Bottom left hand,chose of three so far,more wll be added over the next few days,if you have a request cose add here

Dans doing a great job at the moment,as updating electrical forums as well at same time,so will get some sorted as soon as possible :)

As puddle says, suggest away mate and I'll knock some up for you.

I know you are spending a lot of time doing this stuff Dan and i appreciate it.
I like the layout but the colours do my nut in.
I still have a post open as a tab from this morning and i flick to it then back to this one to compare.

I'm going to have a wee play about with them as Puddle said.

Btw If you are going to do football colour type things do a red white and blue.
Green and white would blind me:D:D:eek:

Created a night-mode on there too which they suggested which might be handy here. It's basically a really dark (sort of black) style that's easy on the eye when you have low lighting in the room late at night.

Have tried this night mode,I like ,good for the smaller screens as well me thinks :)

As for colours,of the local team ,that would be good if possible

They play in black and red shirts,with a yellow trim around the neck and a dark orange trim round arms,with white shorts with purple pocket inserts and a thick burgundy strip on leg ends,then green and gray socks with a gold inlay,the goalie of course wares green and yellow top with orange shorts with black trim and lime pockets with golden yellow socks with a cream band

Their away strip is.............................................................:D:D

you forgot the silver boots puddle;)

ps. theese smiles dont quite work, do they?.
silly.gif
thats better​

Btw If you are going to do football colour type things do a red white and blue.
Green and white would blind me:D:D:eek:[/QUOTE]
I'm with you tamz

you forgot the silver boots puddle;)

ps. theese smiles dont quite work, do they?.
silly.gif
thats better​

:D:D

How could I forget the silver boots , brass coloured studs and turquoise and willow green laces ,thought I might be pushing a bit there redsaw,don't what Dan to think I am being unrealistic in my request but if he could add the boot colours as well,that would be great!!!

Apart from the smilies,which I have to agree with you,what do you think of the new Ukplumbersforums set up,redsaw ? :D

wish you had chosen another smiley,wifes seen it and got those come to bed eyes on now!! :eek::eek:

Update:-

Red, White and Blue and the NightMode colour schemes have been added.

I'm on the black and white. Thats better. Just how i remember things:D

Did you guys have custom smilies before mate? They should have transferred over. If you didn't have, let me know and I'll add them. (Thinking about it, if you did have, let me know too, as there's a problem lol)

You're just after another cheeky thanks, aren't you?

Did you guys have custom smilies before mate? They should have transferred over. If you didn't have, let me know and I'll add them. (Thinking about it, if you did have, let me know too, as there's a problem lol)

No,we just had standards ones and inported others from out side

Its just the new ones are not so defined and a bit fuzzy :(,will get used to,just nit picking,,sorry,its me getting in touch with me feminine side again :eek:

Thanks for the thanks but i wasn't expecting one. You are doing a grand job and i appreciate you efforts. I am getting used to it now.
It is hard to learn an old dog a new trick:eek:
The wife came through after the soaps finished and said what are you doing?
Looking through the plumbing site.
Thats not the same one is it?
Shooosh it's all changed and i am trying to find my way around it. Make me a coffee :D

:D:D

How could I forget the silver boots , brass coloured studs and turquoise and willow green laces ,thought I might be pushing a bit there redsaw,don't what Dan to think I am being unrealistic in my request but if he could add the boot colours as well,that would be great!!!

Apart from the smilies,which I have to agree with you,what do you think of the new Ukplumbersforums set up,redsaw ? :D

wish you had chosen another smiley,wifes seen it and got those come to bed eyes on now!! :eek::eek:
TBH as i allways am,
i am finding it a struggle but dont want to sound negative after all the hard work put in.
the scripting is wider (ok unless on a coal powered monitor as text smaller to fit page). = widescreen format.
the font is all the same size and i find it difficult to pick out.
any chance of increase in size of headers (bold), report post icons and smillies?.
and a decrease in size of 'message envelope'?.

i am proberbly just an old git who dont like changes or needs new glasses, simple is best, just like me.
sorry.gif

Redsaw you are just showing your age ...............like the rest of us :)

Personally i would love everything in bold and i haven't quite figured out what the big envelopes mean but there is always tomorrow.

blank...and white (see colour choices)
and night mode work better for me although some text is illegible at bottom of page.
i can see the text better at 125% but cant fit to page. sigh.

ps. the online bulb could do with being a lot bigger, or wheres the little person?.

No,we just had standards ones and inported others from out side

Its just the new ones are not so defined and a bit fuzzy :(,will get used to,just nit picking,,sorry,its me getting in touch with me feminine side again :eek:

I'll install you the custom smilies we have on tilersforums, only thing is, although each image file is tiny, there are hundreds of them and it'll take 15 mins or so to download and then 15 mins or so to upload and it's just too late now lol.

Thanks for the thanks but i wasn't expecting one. You are doing a grand job and i appreciate you efforts. I am getting used to it now.
It is hard to learn an old dog a new trick:eek:
The wife came through after the soaps finished and said what are you doing?
Looking through the plumbing site.
Thats not the same one is it?
Shooosh it's all changed and i am trying to find my way around it. Make me a coffee :D

Well, you got another for keeping the mrs in toe.
TBH as i allways am,
i am finding it a struggle but dont want to sound negative after all the hard work put in.
the scripting is wider (ok unless on a coal powered monitor as text smaller to fit page). = widescreen format.
the font is all the same size and i find it difficult to pick out.
any chance of increase in size of headers (bold), report post icons and smillies?.
and a decrease in size of 'message envelope'?.

i am proberbly just an old git who dont like changes or needs new glasses, simple is best, just like me.
sorry.gif

Eeeerm. I see where you're coming from. Though the report post buttons and whatnot are meant to be much less obvious in this version to emphasize the main content area of each thread, the actual posts themselves.

Very snazzy effort! be even better when we can have avatars;)

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to the new colour scheme !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock