Search the forum,

Discuss The sickening feeling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Miss priced on a job where materials have gone into my labour , actually thought i had more than enough on materials on this occasion NOT!!!!

OUCH!!!

Miss priced on a job where materials have gone into my labour , actually thought i had more than enough on materials on this occasion NOT!!!!

OUCH!!!

Is this a Brexit effect? lol

How long between giving the price and customer accepting then you starting work?

Was just thinking if it was months then perhaps you could go back to customer re price rises.

Bugger pal . Very very rarely, do I give a quote ,99% estimates , for that reason .

How much were you out by and it's always a bugger

I underestimated a job and when I worked out what I earn the off it it came out as about ÂŁ5 an hour! I wasn't best pleased!

Full installation on a cottage that was being renovated and extended. I got the price totally wrong and couldn't see how I messed it up completely, I underestimated time on it as well, the bathroom took a lot longer than I thought as it was shot quality. Granite walls that I had to get 4" pipe through didn't help either.

If you noticed before the job stared why not say you made a mistake & cannot honour the price! Not many would work for 70 quid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The sickening feeling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock