Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostatic Blending Valve Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Can anybody identify this Thermostatic Blending Valve from my Underfloor heating ?

It seems to be stuck on full temp and not mixing the cold flow.

UFH_Thermostatic Blending Valve_3.JPGUFH_Thermostatic Blending Valve_4.JPG

Sorry.
Looking at your photo, the flow/return and mixed are different.!
It will still work, with a bit of modification to the pipework.

Sorry.
Looking at your photo, the flow/return and mixed are different.!
It will still work, with a bit of modification to the pipework.

Yes, just noticed the dimensions are different. I really want a straight swap out, so dimensions are critical.

The other option is that I try taking it apart and cleaning it out.
Has anybody had good success in taking blending valves apart and cleaning them up ? Any tips ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic Blending Valve Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and replaced it with new components from Nu-Heat but the valve is not working properly. The valve replacement seems very simple with 4 main components and some...
Replies
Views
Customer wants an outside tap for dog washing so needs to be blended. The hot water is gravity and its a bungalow so little head at the point of installation. I can't get a cold from the storage cistern to the utility so it has to be mains cold. Can pressure reducing valves be taken down to...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one or setting 5 makes no difference - the radiator is blazing hot. For small bedrooms this is pain cos the room just heats up too much. we first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock