Search the forum,

Discuss Thermostatic shower valves in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I Think I want a Thermostatic shower valve. Can these be added/installed to an existing shower?

Have you got any photos of the existing shower? These would help our members offer the right advice.

Many Thanks

Not normally new shower body

Reply to Thermostatic shower valves in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes sunk into wall behind bath. Walls have fresh tiles. Have realised as about to fit shower these pipes one is set higher than the other. If you fit a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just paint tanking slurry? Thanks in anticipation, best regards Staggers
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock