Search the forum,

Discuss This could help all Gas Engineers and Plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, my name is Matt and I am from the heating industry, over 30 years. Please read this as it could definitely help your business. I'm a member of Tradehelp already and I've found it great, especially receiving the rebates on products. I've copied this article from another forum (actually a gas related Facebook page ) and wanted to share it with you all.

Do you want to offer 0% Finance on your boiler installations?

Do you want to join one of largest Buying Groups in the UK?

Do you want to receive manufacturer’s rebates on heating products purchased, such as Ideal, Worcester, Fernox and many more?

Do you want to generate professional looking personalised quotes with pre prepared T & C’s?

Be able to create Landlord Safe Certificates electronically for free?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, download the Tradehelp App today, it’s FREE to download and it’s FREE to join! Become one of over 1200 Tradehelp members currently using our FREE to member services. Search ‘Tradehelp app’ in the App Store or Google Play, alternatively use the link below.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tradehelp-app/id1266213426?mt=8

TradeHelp App – Android Apps on Google Play

New-TH-App-e1509013211186.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This could help all Gas Engineers and Plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hello I am studying gas engineer and I need to make portfolio I can help you and can learn pratically. I can work for free , free to contact me in Buckinghamshire hp21 area
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock