Discuss Thoughts and prayers with the victims in Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzt

Esteemed
Sad to hear about the tragic loss of life in a meaningless attack. Thoughts and prayers with the people affected.

I am still stunned with this, I have thought of nothing else all day , when are we going to do something ???? everybody shows their support and condolences but these fecers still live here , why doesnt every Muslem extremist ( not pease loving Muslims) just get thrown out , it cant be that hard , the security services know who they are . Great Britain my arse . Rant nowhere near over !!! One Very ANGRY plumber !

I know how you feel, we had 30 years of terrorism.
But i feel like they need to wake up. Terrorists dont care about political condemnation. SAS the only answer to terrorists. They need to arm police officers to protect the public, its very sad that families are destroyed by a meaningless act of cowardice.

Last edited:
Some are born and bred here, so don't have anywhere to be thrown out to. Unless some country wants them and good riddance if they do.
Just proves the influence that religion or certain groups in a community or Internet can have on some people.
You are never going to stop all terrorist attacks, but UK is too soft and some individuals definitely should not be free

Some are born and bred here, so don't have anywhere to be thrown out to. Unless some country wants them and good riddance if they do.
Just proves the influence that religion or certain groups in a community or Internet can have on some people.
You are never going to stop all terrorist attacks, but UK is too soft and some individuals definitely should not be free

I cant say much more than I have done mate or I will get chucked off here , we are absolutely pathetic , if any of the political parties put slinging this lot out as part of there mandate , they would be in power in a flash ......

I cant say much more than I have done mate or I will get chucked off here , we are absolutely pathetic , if any of the political parties put slinging this lot out as part of there mandate , they would be in power in a flash ..

I am exactly the same, - trying to slowly tiptoe with my comments so that they don't sound racist, or anti religion, or too right wing.
But the entire truth should be told and I don't care who it offends. The people of Manchester can stand united against this and fair play to them, but no peaceful mass defiance will be enough to help prevent more killings.
Seems likely it was a 22 year old Manchester born and University educated bomber.
The Sinn Fein lot have condemned it. What a joke they all are.

I know how you feel, we had 30 years of terrorism.
But i feel like they need to wake up. Terrorists dont care about political condemnation. SAS the only answer to terrorists. They need to arm police officers to protect the public, its very sad that families are destroyed by a meaningless act of cowardice.

I couldn't have said it better! The people that understand terrorism best are those that have lengthy experience of terrorists acts and their mentality. That means us, - those that stood up against terrorism here. We are the experts and have the answers, not some stupid liberal thinking politician.

I hope that the victims get as much support and care they need. I am sure ordinary decent folk from all walks of life will help in the communities were the victims live, to provide for them. Thats the real people who look out for family.

As always it is not an easy cut n dry situation to get rid of them unless you are a dictator and we already have one on the fourm :), and I wouldn`t like one as my president.
Many police officers refuse to take the armed training course following some of their colleagues being taken to court for making split second decisions so until that matter is addressed ............

As always it is not an easy cut n dry situation to get rid of them .

Disagree , its very easy , for any extremists , nobody has to shoot them, we dont want them in outr prisons , just put them on a plane take them home or to their country of origin and leave them on the runway. The end !!

Disagree , its very easy , for any extremists , nobody has to shoot them, we dont want them in outr prisons , just put them on a plane take them home or to their country of origin and leave them on the runway. The end !!

I think we are bound by EU laws to treat these people under EU rules. Another good reason for Brexit!

I agree with you.

I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thoughts and prayers with the victims in Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back