Search the forum,

Discuss Thoughts on career changes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simlaboy

Hi all ,
Getting to an age where installs are very hard work , been a CORGI / Gas Safe engineer since 1992 , need any ideas on changing to something else in the industry. Tried servicing and breakdown work , found it very boring and stressful ( the driving mainly ) . Anybody with advice on this ? Would be greatly appreciated

Hi all ,
Getting to an age where installs are very hard work , been a CORGI / Gas Safe engineer since 1992 , need any ideas on changing to something else in the industry. Tried servicing and breakdown work , found it very boring and stressful ( the driving mainly ) . Anybody with advice on this ? Would be greatly appreciated
Hi simlaboy,

Welcome to the forum,

Why not trying to get a job as a gas safe tutor? It might be not as easy but perhaps with some more qualifications you could teach other people and giving your knowledge further.

What about standing for parliament ? could do with someone with common sense to run the country

Welcome, hope you find something better suited for you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thoughts on career changes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old). It turns out after checking Serial number with Potterton that it was manufactured in 2003. Had it regularly serviced but a few weeks ago it failed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock